This is a subscription product. Please read the subscription terms and conditions before proceeding with the purchase.
N4.5 is our fastest-processing, best-performing, plug-in creation yet, a multi-effect plug-in in VST, AAX, and AU formats for macOS and Windows.
N4.5 emulates the character and personality of analog hardware with exacting accuracy, allowing you to emulate and replicate several types of expensive audio equipment, eliminating the need for costly and bulky studio hardware. Whether it is high-end outboard equalizers, classic compressors, the latest reverbs, or vintage time-variant effects like phasers and flangers, N4.5 has them all.
Experience the full power of our proprietary audio processing technology, based on Vectorial Volterra Kernels, and find out what Nebula technology can do for you! With over 350 bundled emulation presets, you'll be adding the warmth of analog to your digital mixes in no time at all.
The result of this sampling process is highly realistic, complex emulations of many types of audio signal processors, all rendered within N4 VST, AAX, or AU plug-in that is compatible with all major DAW's.
• Support Windows and macOS operating systems.
• Support 64 bits architecture.
• CORE 16 audio engine.
• Bundled with ready-to-use libraries (CPLC v5, Rose).
• Support lasted Intel generation CPU processors (including Intel generation 10th CPUs).
• Integrated library finder.
• Integrated library preset browser.
• Integrated Nebula setup.
• Open API architecture using UAE (universal acqua engine).
• Support VST2, VST3, AAX, AU (macOS only) plug-in formats.
• Compatible with Acqua libraries for N4.
• Compatible with Nebula libraries for N4.
• Compatible with Nebula2 and Nebula3 legacy libraries.
• Compatible with the Aquarius application.
N4 features in version 2:
• Compatible with Windows 10 1909.
• Compatible with macOS 10.15.6.
• Universal Aquarius Engine (UAE) updated to the latest version.
• JUCE framework upgraded to version 4.3.1.
• Built with Xcode 10 for macOS.
• Built with Visual Studio 2017 for Windows.
• VST3 SDK upgraded to version 3.6.7.
• AAX SDK upgraded to version 2.3.2.
• N4 setups updated to the latest version.
• Completely new I/O bus & channel management.
• Support for VST3 64-bit processing interface.
• Native side-chain support for AAX, VST3 and AU formats.
• Support for adaptive latency.
• Backward compatibility with N4 1st generation.
• Quick plug-in information is available by clicking on the Acustica logo.
• A lot of bug fixes and stability improvements.
• N4 AU, VST2, and VST3 formats plugins are now signed for macOS Catalina or superior.
• Compatible with macOS Monterey on M1 SoC.
• Engine updated.
• The Cross Platform Commercial Library (from N4.5 Pack 1 to N4.5 Pack 12) have been made compatible with N4.5 and therefore also compatible with macOS 12 Monterey on M1 SoC.
• Minor bug fixes and minor improvements with no significant change in specification.
IMPORTANT: Despite the new designation (N4.5) the name of the N4 plugin will not change and it will remain compatible with all old projects where it was used.
The N4.5 designation is only used to recognize this latest update in the purchased page of Aquarius Desktop.
Once N4.5 is installed all N4 files will be overwritten.
• Technical specifications are subject to change.
• N4.5 and N4 Player can not coexist.
• N4 Player features and limitations may be different from N4.
• N4.5 requires the Aquarius application 2.5.025 or superior.
Disclaimer: N4.5 is currently the only product version from the Nebula series currently supported, developed and maintained by Acustica Audio to run on the newer systems, including Catalina. Nebula3.x and all its past implementations are no longer supported and are considered a legacy product. Please be aware that libraries developed specifically for N3, currently sold by third-party developers who are not affiliated with Acustica are compatible with N4 but may show different behaviors in the GUI and the way they respond to numerical change values, metering, and other variables.
Inside this bundle you will find:
Rose is a compressor with a double identity. At the click of a switch, it is able to change its personality from a gentle and forgiving action to a tight, superfast control down to the sharpest transient.
The reason behind this versatility is easily explained. Two distinct hardware compressors with very different attitudes have been built and sampled specifically for this plugin: an optical device and a FET-based one.
Rose Nebula library for N4.5 included on the Cross-Platform Commercial Library N4.5 Pack 1 - Compressor.
All updates and bug fixes will be available inside Aquarius under the 'Updates' page. All other trademarks and trade names mentioned on this page are used for identification purposes only and are properties of their respective owners.