Login

Ddos attack

Share your experience, tips & tricks, show off your music.

Ddos attack

Postby giancarlo » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:52 am

Unfortunately we experienced a ddos attack, so our website has not been available for a couple of days.

Website is up and running. Aquarius is up and running. We restricted accesses on firewall quite a lot, so if you experience issues on the website or aquarius just contact info@acusticaudio.net and we'll modify the blacklist on the many firewalls/security modules.
giancarlo
Founder
Founder

Re: Ddos attack

Postby tecolo » Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:18 am

giancarlo wrote:Unfortunately we experienced a ddos attack, so our website has not been available for a couple of days.

Website is up and running. Aquarius is up and running. We restricted accesses on firewall quite a lot, so if you experience issues on the website or aquarius just contact info@acusticaudio.net and we'll modify the blacklist on the many firewalls/security modules.

Sorry to hear that. Since i also have a web hosting services and i have a lot of servers i can tell you you don't have to deal with this stuff. Any decent company renting you servers does have automatic ddos protection these days. Now this is a broad statement but usually if your server is in "right" hands you should not worry about it. But if you have your own server facility then (then i am surprised) i feel bad about your whoes.

Anyway if i can help with advice and experience on which company to choose from let me know.

Cheers
tecolo
User Level XI
User Level XI

Re: Ddos attack

Postby giancarlo » Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:15 pm

All people experiencing issues or slowness:

1) this website is actually BLAZING fast. Everything
2) if you cannot access or you experience slowness, it means you are part of the attack
3) don't panic, just send an email to info@acusticaudio.net specifying your ip address. It will be whitelisted.
giancarlo
Founder
Founder

Return to D361A (OLD)