Login

Amethyst V3 has low output volume compared with V2

Tips & tricks, working results, technical support

Amethyst V3 has low output volume compared with V2

Postby darren » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:59 am

I have posted about this several time and, it seems, each time my post is deleted. I'm not sure why?

I have a 100% repro on this and have provided screen shots and other supporting files to show this problem.

Initially I raised a support ticket for which I received a request for supporting files which I emailed to you. You then closed the ticket and I have not heard from you since then.

I have attached the image of the volume discrepancy.

Thanks
Darren
Attachments
v3 vs v2 output.jpg
N4. N3 Server. Ultramarine. Scarlet. Sand. Pink 7236. Pink 2412. Pink. Ivory. Green. Aquamarine. Amethyst. Gold.
darren

Re: Amethyst V3 has low output volume compared with V2

Postby Support » Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:22 am

Behavior no replicated.

Amethyst3 channel strip VST2 64 bits, Windows 64 bits, Reaper 5.50 64 bits at 96 kHz.

AM3.JPG

Could be a sample rate problem.

Acqua Effects troubleshooting and weird behavior report

If you detect weird behavior or a possible bug in our Acqua Effect products line, we recommend you to contact us through our ticket system in order to track each inquiry.

For create a tech support ticket, log-in in your Dashboard and go Customer Area, Dashboard, Get Support and submit a ticket.

Remember that we need a detailed information about your system, the product and installer you are using, and step by step information about how to reproduce the reported issue in our test systems.
Don't be afraid to upload to a free cloud service audio clip examples, screen capture with settings or screen videos of your problematic audio session.

If you are having download issues, installation issues or authorization issues we recommend you first to read our on-line guide located in Board index, Acqua, Working with Acqua.

Note: please assign normal priority to your ticket, high and low priority is used only internally by our staff.
Best regards,
Enrique Silveti.
Acustica Audio customer and technical support
http://www.acustica-audio.com
Support
Expert
Expert

Return to Amethyst